Our fields of activity
Lawyer Stefan Friedrich is specialist for Inheritance Law.
- In case of disputes over wills: consulting and representation of heirs, legatees and persons entitled to a legal share
- Drafting of testaments (wills, contracts of inheritance, corporate wills) in order to avoid contention
- Financial provision for old age (drafting of patient's provisions, powers of attorney and further emergency planning)
- Consultation in case of anticipated succession (transfer of assets during one's lifetime). Drafting of deeds of conveyance, estateplanning, planning of corporate succession
- Planning of a tax compliant succession
- Avoidance of claims to legal shares
- Enforcement of claims to legal shares
- Executorship, support service for executors
- Administration of estates and family assets
- Disputes in case of communities of heirs
- Support in case of disputes over wills
- Alternative dispute resolution in case of contentious claims
- Drafting, preparation and guidance in case of corporate succession
- Solutions in case of successions involving foundations
- Establishment, consultation and representation of foundations
- Questions in case of inheritance tax
- Support in case of inheritance involving international inheritance law
Stefan Friedrich is a certified advisor in cases of corporate succession (ZentUma).
One of our focal points is a comprehensive consultation of entrepreneurs who wish to formulate a corporate succession and need assistance in the structuring and passing on of their assets to the next generation or to non-related third persons.
All aspects of a specific corporate situation (hereditary law, family law, corporate and fiscal law) are taken into account.
In keeping with your personal and economic objectives, we draw up a succession strategy geared to the needs of your company and your personal situation and supervise the realization by preparing the relevant deeds and last wills.
Our focal points in detail:
Transfer of company to family members:
- Counsel in cases of inheritance -, family -, corporate – and fiscal law
- Company reorganisation before or after transfer
- Financial backup of entrepreneur and spouse
- Drafting and realization of company – and consultancy agreements
- Marriage settlements, wills, contracts of inheritance, agreements in cases of renunciation of inheritance or legal share
- Health care proxy documents
Transfer of company to non-family:
- Sale of company (asset deal, share deal)
- Lease of company
- Third party involvement
- Establishment of a foundation before or after inheritance
Katharina von Morstein is specialist in the field of Tenancy Law.
- Law of tenancy
- Lease contracts
- Utilities statements
- Cancellation of lease contracts
- Increase in rent
- Defects and rent reduction
Katharina von Morstein is a lawyer with many years of experience in the field of employment law.
Individual labour law:
- Protection of inventions by employees (e.g. compensation in case of inventions)
- Employment law (e.g. drafting of employment contracts)
- Occupational safety and health (e.g. protection against sexual harassment)
- Limited-term employment agreements (e.g. extention or limitation of employment contracts)
- The right to professional education (e.g. trainee representation)
- Employment protection (e.g. proceedings in cases of employment protection)
- Service law (e.g. classification in BAT)
- Part-Time Work Act (e.g. the right to part-time work)
- Entitlement to paid leave (e.g. enforcement of holiday entitlement)
- Rights of certificates (e.g. verification of employment reference letters)
Collective labour law:
- Industrial constitution law (e.g. negotiations in case of redundancy programmes)
- Representation law (e.g. participation of staff council)
- Rights of staff representation (e.g. participation of MAV)
- Collective bargaining law (e.g. drafting of collective labour agreements)
We are specialist in the field of Commercial Rights Protection.
- Warning because of copyright
- Law on competition
- Warning because of violation against the law of competition
- Prohibitory action
- Law of trademarks
Lawyer Stefan Friedrich is specialist for Company law.
- Planning, founding, advising and legal support of companies
- Sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
We advise and represent you in Matrimonial and family law.
- Civil union
- Adoption law, especially adult adoption
- Matrimonial property agreement
- Consultation in advance of a matrimonial property agreement
- System of marital property
- Maintenance during separation
- Maintenance after divorce
- Child support
- Statutory pensions equalization
- Equalization of accrued gains
Our lawyers are happy to help you in different legal fields.
- Law enforcement
- Traffic law
- Arbitration proceedings
- Drafting of contracts
Lawyer Stefan Friedrich is specialist for Civil law and contracts.
In all questions concerning general civil law we are your competent, specialized contact. In order to ensure a fast and economical enforcement of your interests, we will first of all try to reach an out-of-court settlement. In court cases we will be your qualified and experienced legal representative. Beyond that, our scope of action includes legal dunning, the obtaining of injunctions and law enforcement.
- Collection of claims
- Contract law, drafting of contracts
- Standard business terms